Serverless Function to Count How Many People are Subscribed to You in Your Favorite Services
🍍 Badge Builder new
# Why I did this?
I initially wanted to combine the subscriber numbers of Feedly and Inoreader — two of the most popular RSS providers, to calculate how many people are subscribed to my blog's RSS. Then it occured to me: I could actually make this into a "Hub", where you can provide a service name, a query key, and out comes the total subscribers of all your services...Hence, I proudly introduce: Substats!
- 🧊 Serverless deployment, minimum overhead (powered by Cloudflare)
- 🚀 Ultra-fast reachablility for all services (even in mainland China!)
- 🎈 Simple integration, easy-to-use API with nice badges provided by Shields.io
# Further reading
# Supported services new
List of supported services is ever growing, feel free to contribute.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Thank you for considering donations and sponoring our project. We currently support sponsoring via Open Collective.
|Support this project by becoming a backer. Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 [Become a backer]||Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. 🌏 [Become a sponsor]|
# What's next?
- 📖 For how to structure your requests to accommodate the Substats API, please continue on: Docs | Substats Query Format.
- 🎮 For a detailed documentation on the API request rules of each service, please continue on: Docs | Substats API Details.
- 💡 To contribute a new platform/service/website integration, please continue on: Docs | Contributing.