Serverless Function to Count How Many People are Subscribed to You in Your Favorite Services
(opens new window) (opens new window) (opens new window) (opens new window)
🍍 Badge Builder new
The quickest and most reliable way to build a badge powered by Substats and Shields.io (opens new window) is to use the Badge builder!
# Why I did this?
I initially wanted to combine the subscriber numbers of Feedly and Inoreader — two of the most popular RSS providers, to calculate how many people are subscribed to my blog's RSS. Then it occured to me: I could actually make this into a "Hub", where you can provide a service name, a query key, and out comes the total subscribers of all your services...Hence, I proudly introduce: Substats!
- 🧊 Serverless deployment, minimum overhead (powered by Cloudflare)
- 🚀 Ultra-fast reachablility for all services (even in mainland China!)
- 🎈 Simple integration, easy-to-use API with nice badges provided by Shields.io (opens new window)
# Further reading
- 少数派详解：《做一个好看的数据展示「小标签」，在个人网站实时展示你的粉丝数》 (opens new window)
- 博客简介：《Substats — 快速统计你在各个平台的关注者！》 (opens new window)
# Supported services new
List of supported services is ever growing, feel free to contribute.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
(opens new window) (opens new window) (opens new window) (opens new window) (opens new window) (opens new window) (opens new window) (opens new window)
Thank you for considering donations and sponoring our project. We currently support sponsoring via Open Collective.
|Support this project by becoming a backer. Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 [Become a backer (opens new window)]||Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. 🌏 [Become a sponsor (opens new window)]|
# What's next?
- 📖 For how to structure your requests to accommodate the Substats API, please continue on: Docs | Substats Query Format.
- 🎮 For a detailed documentation on the API request rules of each service, please continue on: Docs | Substats API Details.
- 💡 To contribute a new platform/service/website integration, please continue on: Docs | Contributing.